- we got to walk
- Max got to play with Keno
- I got the bathrooms cleaned
- I read two chapters of my Finance book
- macaroni salad!
- Bob and Paul might be coming for a visit!
- we have three tomatoes on the cherry tomato plant
- blossoms on the rose bush
- the weather was great – porch sitting was enabled
- got a short nap
- I’m sore
- I’m tired of being sore
- I’m tired
And so it appears that the good far outweighed the bad today
So why do I give the bad stuff so much power?
Bob was laughing at me when I was making Bear’s lunch, I told him I’m a good little wife. He said, “yes, you are.” I said, “it took me a long time to be a wife, I’m not about to screw it up!” Later, when Max and I were out for a ride, I started crying from the sheer joy of my life – I have the husband I never thought I deserved – a wonderful man, who treats me like a princess, a beautiful home, and a dog who is pure joy, (when he isn’t driving me nuts!) I am blessed.
So piffle on the twinges and aches and pains. I refuse to let them rule my life any more. 🙂