And that would not be a good idea.
I do so much more when I don’t have to go to work. Today was:
- get groceries
- go to BJ’s
- go to Walfart
- go to Kohl’s because Walfart, as usual, didn’t have the thing I needed
- walk Max, which involved him playing with Keno for about 15 minutes – yeah, we really need to work on recall
- feed Max, go to Agway for his treats
- give Max a bath
- (beginning to notice a pattern? My life centers around Max.)
- make spaghetti sauce, eat supper, do dishes, put sauce in containers to freeze
- take Max out – twice
- watch some TV
I am very tired! Tomorrow will be visiting the nursing home, ordering flowers for Anna, making a pie – Bear requested pumpkin – and lemon bars. And cleaning the house. And maybe sleeping late!